Good Afternoon to our Nut Selling Units!
We are Just Nuts about Scouting!
- Due to the nut brochures being delayed at the printers and not wanting to make you wait to sell we are sending you an electronic version of the Virginia Nut Flier. Please share the flier with your scouts, parents, guardians and so on.
- After talking with Virginia Diner, we can extend the nut sale to Wednesday, March 10, 2021 but I need all unit nut orders in by Thursday, March 11, 2021 at Noon to be able to place the nut order and still get them before Easter. This will give you an extra weekend to sell.
- As soon as the fliers are delivered to the office, I will contact you and will set up a way to get them to you as quickly as possible.
- Attached is the Unit spread sheet to place your unit’s order. Please put the scout’s name their total items sold which should automatically total their orders for you, and then email it to Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
- When will they be delivered you ask? We are looking at the first of April-which is right before Easter. When we have a more definite answer, we will get that out to you.
- Payment is 60% of your total sale and should be sent or dropped off to the scout office as soon as your nut order is placed.
- Thank you for all your hard work and we look forward to a Nutting Good Sale!