AS YOUR POPCORN SALE COMES TO AN END…
- NO SHOW AND SELL RETURNS will be accepted after noon on Monday, November 2, 2020.
- No returns on the Purple Popping Corn Jar.
- Show and Sell Payment is due into the Scout Office by Noon on Monday, November 2, 2020
- Take Orders are due by Monday, November 2, 2020, NO ORDERS will be accepted after Monday, November 2, 2020.
INVENTORY & PAYMENTS
- Show and Sell Payment and unsold undamaged Product is due in the scout office by noon on Monday, November 2, 2020.
- NO UNSOLD PRODUCT WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2020!
- Take Order Payment should be in before product pick up on Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
- Any Outstanding Balances – Payment Adjustments must be into the office no later than Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
WRAPPING UP YOUR SALE
As your popcorn sale is finishing up…
- Have you turned in the name and amount sold by your scouts that sold $750 or more to Lori at the scout office?
- Have you placed your final order on the Campmasters Website (the one entry email you received at the beginning of the sale) no later than Monday, November 2 by noon? Remember the system will not let you enter sales in after that date and time.
- Have you paid your popcorn invoice (minus your 35% Commission)? Show and Sell by Monday, November 2, 2020 and Take Order before Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
- Have you placed your prize order? Prize orders need to be placed before December 1, 2020. Remember we cannot approve your prize order until you have paid your popcorn invoice. Don’t forget to order your patches and pins in that prize order for your scouts. Pins for selling online, military sales, and the top seller in your unit over $1000. Don’t forget to order the Bonus Club prizes for those selling $750 or more and the $3000 & Up Club.
PLEASE, SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING AND HOUSEKEEPING NOTES, THANK YOU
2020 Take Order Product Line Up:Due to COVID 19 the TINS maybe subject to change!
There’s an APP for that!
Easy for Scout’s to use and here’s and easy to follow guide: CAMP MASTERS Scout App
For Scouts: How to add the App to your phone Video!
Credit Card Sales
CAMP MASTERS is committed to your success, equipping you with the proper tools for effective fundraising. That’s why CAMP MASTERS has teamed up with PayAnywhere to help your Council and Unit sell more popcorn. Start accepting credit card payments and increase sales today!! Click on Pay Any Where to learn more about credit card sales.
35% Sell Popcorn.
Wednesday, September 2, 2020 Show and Sell Orders due in.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 Pick Up Show and Sell Orders
Saturday, September 26, 2020 Popcorn Sale Begins
Saturday, October 31, 2020 Popcorn Sale Ends
Monday, November 2, 2020 Show and Sell Money, Unsold Popcorn Returned and Take Orders are due in.
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 Distribution of Popcorn
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 All Outstanding Popcorn Money is turned into the Scout Office.
“PLEASE NOTE: DATES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO COVID 19!”
How to Place the Order: Unit Leaders how to order
Sales Tools: https://www.campmasters.org/sales-tools
When the Sale ends: https://www.campmasters.org/post-sale
Scouts BSA Merit Badges: https://www.campmasters.org/merit-badge
Scout and Families Corner
How to Place your Take Order: Scouts how to enter orders
Check out the Download section at the bottom of page for Creating Scout Account and How to make a Great Profile.
Check out how to PROMOTE YOURSELF on line Video.
Selling Tips and Safety: https://www.campmasters.org/selling-tips-and-safety-tips
Camp Master’s High Achievers Awards: https://www.campmasters.org/high-achiever-prizes
$750 Club: 5 in 1 Survival Tool or Outdoor Adventure Set or Zing Air Zoom Zooka and the $750 Club Party with the Wheeling Nailers.
Prize Sheet highlights:
- Sell One Item – receive a popcorn patch
- Prizes start at the $175 Level (Sell $175 choose a prize)
- Prize Levels $175 – $275 – $375 – $575 – $825 – $1100 – $1650 – $3500 – $5000
- Bonus Club-$750 Club
- High Achievers Prizes Sell $3000 and up Club
- Sell $400 online and earn $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (will receive through your email)
- And there are Pins for selling Online, Military Sales, and Top Seller of $1000 in your unit.
TROUBLE Shooting POPCORN
Contact Melissa or Lori 304.277.2660 or by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you tried?????
Camp Masters loves the following browsers: Firefox and Google Chrome!
Comcast Users—if you are having trouble getting emails from Camp Masters, you need to go into your settings and 1. add email@example.com to your email address book or 2. in your security settings unblock firstname.lastname@example.org.—this should solve emailing issues.
Once you enter the Campmaster system through the email you received at the beginning of the sale-be sure to record each sale under the youth(s) that sold. This plays into your favor because you will be able to pull what is called a pick list that is like a packing list for their sale (makes pulling their popcorn easier)
Point to note – you do not have to record each scout’s home address when entering their sale-it is not required.
Point to note – when you have entered their sale you can mark them paid, which will come in handy later on as you collect money.
Reminder: you can change-delete-redo any of the scouts sales until you submit to council.
Don’t forget as soon as your popcorn order is paid in full your prizes will be release. All prizes must be placed by December 1, 2020
Which brings me to the ordering the Prizes: you will go through your email portal just like you would ordering popcorn. On your dash board there is a link that says Order Prizes-click on that link-it will launch to the Keller Prize page-follow the prompts and you will be able to order your prizes.
Remember when ordering your prizes to order your pins for online sellers and military sales and don’t forget to order your patches.
When filling take orders from your show and sell inventory, be sure to mark those items as delivered. This will reduce the amount of the Unit’s take order and save you from unwanted inventory.