2023 Lodge Officers
Lodge Chief: Kaden M.
Executive Vice Chief: John Y.
Vice Chief of Communication: Brodie B.
Vice Chief of Ceremonies: Maddy Y.
Vice Chief of Program: John R.
Vice Chief of Public Service: Matt S.
Vice Chief of Records: Pierce L.
2023 Event Calendar
- Mar 10-12: Spring Fellowship
- Apr 14-15: Vigil Weekend
- May 19-21: OA Section C4 Conclave
- Jun 2-5: Spring Ordeal
- Aug 18-20: Summer Ordeal
- Sep 15-17: Fall Fellowship
- Oct 14: Help at Cub Fun Day
- Nov 3-5: OA Section C4 Forum (ALTC)
looking ahead to 2024…
- Jan 14: Lodge Officer Retreat
- Jul 29-Aug 3: National OA Conference (NOAC) at University of Colorado Boulder
Lodge Executive Committee Meetings and Trainings
- Jan 15, 2 PM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation
- Feb 12, 2 PM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation
- Mar 12, 9 AM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation (at Spring Fellowship)
- Apr 16, 2 PM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation
- May 7, 2 PM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation
- Jun 4, 9 AM, Fort Steuben Scout Reservation (at Spring Ordeal)
- Aug 20, 9 AM, Fort Steuben Scout Reservation (at Summer Ordeal)
- Sep 17, 9 AM, Fort Steuben Scout Reservation (at Fall Fellowship)
- Oct 15, 2 PM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation
- Nov 12, 2 PM, Sandscrest Scout Reservation
Memorial Day Flag Placement
2022 NOAC Contingent
2022 OA Section C4 Conclave
2022 OA Section C4 Conclave
AWARDS COMMITTEE: Compiles list of awards to be presented to Lodge members at the Winter Banquet.
PATCH DESIGN COMMITTEE: Creating new patch designs.
AIA COMMITTEE: Responsible for AIA Weekend and nominating AIA person for FSSR Summer Camp to oversee Call-out Ceremonies an OA Summer Welcome Fellowship.
EVENTS COMMITTEE: Plans Fellowship Weekends and certain aspects of Ordeal Weekends.
WINTER BANQUET COMMITTEE: Assist with planning the Lodge Winter Banquet each year.
CULINARY COMMITTEE: Responsible for menu planning and preparing all meals for Lodge events
HISTORY COMMITTEE: Maintains notes and data to update the Lodge history book.
VIGIL COMMITTEE: Plans vigil Night and must be a Vigil Honor member.
RECORDS COMMITTEE: Keeps membership information updated and responsible for notes and minutes of monthly Lodge forums.
BROHTERHOOD COMMITTEE: Assist Ordeal members to complete their Brotherhood honor in the Lodge.
UNIT ELECTIONS COMMITTEE: Responsible for contacting troops and conducting elections.
TRAINING COMMITTEE: Conducts and manages training at Lodge fellowship events.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMITTEE: Responsible for flow of Lodge information on Facebook and through emails.
NEWSLETTER COMMITTEE: Compiles Lodge information to produce Smoke Signals and News and Notes for the Council Trailblazer.
ELANGOMAT COMMITTEE: Train new Elangomats and maintain the program for Ordeals. Responsible for selection of Elangomats for each Ordeal.
REGALIA COMMITTEE: Responsible for maintaining regalia for use at AOL, Cross-overs and all ceremonies.
Catch us on
Check the Council Calendar for all up coming eventsOA newsletter JULY 2023